EAST KOOTENAY REGIONAL HOSPITAL
The recently completed redevelopment markedly improved facilities at the East Kootenay region’s main hospital, in Cranbrook.
The improvements will allow operational efficiencies and flexibility within the overall health care delivery currently provided to the community by addressing the following scope:
- Emergency – expansion & redevelopment
- Ambulatory Care – new, consolidated treatment space
- Diagnostic Imaging – expansion & redevelopment
- Main Entrance – single point entry for Emergency & Hospital
- Infrastructure Upgrades – Fire Alarm replacement & Emergency Power upgrade